In-Aruba Travel Portal

Reading material

More
12 years 10 months ago #8898 by Lantern
Reading material was created by Lantern
One of the things I really love about vacations is the chance to buy a couple of nice thick paperbacks, ready for a relaxing time at the beach. I always go for something by authors I am familiar with, to be sure i won't be disappointed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8903 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Reading material
I find that Aruba inspires a creative mind. If I might make a suggestion try reading Johnathan Livingston Seagull while you are there. It is the best place to read this book.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8905 by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Reading material
I have a couple by Stephen King I haven't had time to get around to. I was thinking of bringing them with me when we come. Hopefully, we will have quite a bit of beach time.

More
12 years 10 months ago #8908 by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Reading material

joobee wrote: I find that Aruba inspires a creative mind. If I might make a suggestion try reading Johnathan Livingston Seagull while you are there. It is the best place to read this book.

I like reading too, and am curious about this book. What is it about? Why do you recommend it for a holiday on Aruba in particular?

More
12 years 10 months ago #8909 by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: Reading material
I read a lot on my vacations, especially when I can lay on the beach, balcony, or in the tub. Are there any local authors from Aruba you recommend?

More
12 years 10 months ago #8934 by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: Reading material
My wife and I will be bringing our Kindles with us. I have a ton of books on mine that I've downloaded and have never gotten to read. Maybe with the vacation, I can get some reading in and get caught up a bit.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds