In-Aruba Travel Portal

Queen Beatrix International Airport

More
14 years 9 months ago #1551 by Bigmac
The Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba was a pleasant surprise, as we were not expecting such a modern airport when we got there. The airport is located in Oranjestad and was named after the Dutch Queen and the Aruban Head of State which we thought was interesting.
The airport was bigger than we thought and catered for many flights throughout the day.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1616 by PappaG133
The airport was definitely better than when I went to Jamaica or Belize. I think the amount of tourism is really helping pay for the facility

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1668 by bethoven
Bigmac wrote:

The Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba was a pleasant surprise, as we were not expecting such a modern airport when we got there. The airport is located in Oranjestad and was named after the Dutch Queen and the Aruban Head of State which we thought was interesting.
The airport was bigger than we thought and catered for many flights throughout the day.

What made the airport different from the others? This one is really interesting. Is this the only airport in Aruba? Are they using high technology gadgets as well?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1699 by millionaireman
It seems that Queen Beatrix is a first class airport. Is it one of the biggest airport in the world as well? The services will be first class as well. I can't wait to see this one.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1724 by PappaG133
Its good because tourism brings their money. They must impress everyone coming to the island to get them to come back again. Its an investment for them to have nice facilities

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1767 by hirami
I just found out that there are flights to the Dallas area. That's near where I live! I won't have to go to another airport.

None

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds