In-Aruba Travel Portal

Queen Beatrix International Airport

More
14 years 9 months ago #1786 by nakchura
Bigmac wrote:

The Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba was a pleasant surprise, as we were not expecting such a modern airport when we got there. The airport is located in Oranjestad and was named after the Dutch Queen and the Aruban Head of State which we thought was interesting.
The airport was bigger than we thought and catered for many flights throughout the day.

Really? What makes it so special and modern in your opinion?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1787 by nakchura
PappaG133 wrote:

The airport was definitely better than when I went to Jamaica or Belize. I think the amount of tourism is really helping pay for the facility

Ouch! I wonder how Jamaica and Belize would react if they read this thought of yours. :P

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1788 by nakchura
millionaireman wrote:

It seems that Queen Beatrix is a first class airport. Is it one of the biggest airport in the world as well? The services will be first class as well. I can't wait to see this one.

One of the biggest airports? How large is it? Do you know?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1965 by habagat
Bigmac wrote:

The Queen Beatrix International Airport in Aruba was a pleasant surprise, as we were not expecting such a modern airport when we got there. The airport is located in Oranjestad and was named after the Dutch Queen and the Aruban Head of State which we thought was interesting.
The airport was bigger than we thought and catered for many flights throughout the day.

How big is the airport? I'm just curious as to how modern it is. I hope the site would be able to provide a picture of this one. :) What could be its difference from the rest of the airports in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1989 by PappaG133
Isnt there only one airport in aruba? which may be why it is so nice.

And i think aruba is doing better financially than jamaica and belize as a whole

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3008 by brandy
I have been to a different kinds of airport however, not to a world class airport. Aruba really deserved the awards they received. I am a bit excited to know, how huge could it be? :rolleyes:

None

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds