- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Best Beach?
17 years 2 months ago #1614
by PappaG133
None
Best Beach? was created by PappaG133
Looking for beaches where a lot of young 20s hang out. Any ideas?
None
17 years 2 months ago #1880
by SunSeeker
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Best Beach?
I think you have to go to Palm Beach. Here are the most activities.
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
17 years 2 months ago #1884
by nakchura
None
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Best Beach?
SunSeeker wrote:
Whoa! Seriously I don't know any so thanks for the tip. By the way... How did you know about it???
I think you have to go to Palm Beach. Here are the most activities.
Whoa! Seriously I don't know any so thanks for the tip. By the way... How did you know about it???
None
17 years 2 months ago #1887
by PappaG133
None
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Best Beach?
Does palm beach have bars and such? Im trying to steer clear of the family oriented places
None
17 years 1 month ago #2433
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Best Beach?
I think in every beaches, you would find people with different ages. Is the palm beach the most popular one in Aruba? If it is then, this could be the people's favorite hang out.
None
17 years 1 month ago #2982
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Best Beach?
SunSeeker wrote:
How about the other beaches?
I think in every places you would find youngsters. Is the Palm beaches the busiest place in Aruba? If so then, this could be the most popular beach in the island.
I think you have to go to Palm Beach. Here are the most activities.
How about the other beaches?
None
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds