Skip to content
Plan your trip

Two Days in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Two Days in Aruba

More
17 years 2 months ago #1625 by hirami
Two Days in Aruba was created by hirami
If I were to go to Aruba and only stayed two days, what are the top things that I should go and see before I leave? I want to make my trip there as fun-filled and eventful as possible.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1881 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Two Days in Aruba
I think you have to see Oranjestad, here you can experience the culture of the island. The next thing is Palm Beach. Walking along the hotels and bars. It is my favorite thing.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
More
17 years 2 months ago #1882 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Two Days in Aruba
hirami wrote:

If I were to go to Aruba and only stayed two days, what are the top things that I should go and see before I leave? I want to make my trip there as fun-filled and eventful as possible.


Palm beaches would be a very good choice for it.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1883 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Two Days in Aruba
SunSeeker wrote:

I think you have to see Oranjestad, here you can experience the culture of the island. The next thing is Palm Beach. Walking along the hotels and bars. It is my favorite thing.


You're right. Oranjestad is the major city in Aruba. It has lots of great hotels and restaurants with local foods. And their beaches.... Oh.. They're like heavens.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1912 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Two Days in Aruba
im hearing a lot of good things about Palm Beach. I love going to beach bars because of the tropical atmosphere as well. I will definitely be checking this out

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1925 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Two Days in Aruba
Oranjestad is a place you shouldn't miss to visit, Hirami. I like to visit the historical places of the country. Do you enjoy doing it as well? I suggest you make a list and visit them all when you go to Aruba.:)

None
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement