In-Aruba Travel Portal

Seafood Restuarant in Aruba

More
14 years 9 months ago #1672 by bethoven
Does anyone knows where could be the popular seafood restaurant in Aruba? My father loves seafood and he'll appreciate it more if he would be the one to catch those fresh fishes. I would appreciate some information about this.:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1878 by SunSeeker
I think you mean The Flying Fishbone restaurant. This restaurant can be found in Savaneta. If you drive on the road from the Airport to San Nicolas turn right at intersection when you past Domino's Pizza. Then follow the Flying Fishbone signs.
Flying Fishbone is one of Aruba finest restaurants. They serve the best meat and fish dishes. The atmosphere is fabulous. Your table is directly at the beach along the shore of Savaneta. There is live music and the view from your table is one of a kind.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 9 months ago #1893 by PappaG133
are the tables outside at this place? how expensive is it?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1903 by crassus
Economically speaking, is it a good restaurant? That is, do you get your moneys worth witht the food. Sometimes restaurants have really good food, but are not quite worth what they charge.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1911 by PappaG133
yeah i wouldnt mind spending a little bit extra if the food is good. I just dont want to be eating microwave food for huge money

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1926 by bethoven
SunSeeker wrote:

I think you mean The Flying Fishbone restaurant. This restaurant can be found in Savaneta. If you drive on the road from the Airport to San Nicolas turn right at intersection when you past Domino's Pizza. Then follow the Flying Fishbone signs.
Flying Fishbone is one of Aruba finest restaurants. They serve the best meat and fish dishes. The atmosphere is fabulous. Your table is directly at the beach along the shore of Savaneta. There is live music and the view from your table is one of a kind.

My father will absolutely enjoy the restaurant. Do they serve local beers? All these great foods would be more fantastic if served with the local beverages. What do you think?:D

None

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds