In-Aruba Travel Portal

Seafood Restuarant in Aruba

More
14 years 9 months ago #1929 by PappaG133
half of a great meal is always the drinks :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1952 by millionaireman
SunSeeker wrote:

I think you mean The Flying Fishbone restaurant. This restaurant can be found in Savaneta. If you drive on the road from the Airport to San Nicolas turn right at intersection when you past Domino's Pizza. Then follow the Flying Fishbone signs.
Flying Fishbone is one of Aruba finest restaurants. They serve the best meat and fish dishes. The atmosphere is fabulous. Your table is directly at the beach along the shore of Savaneta. There is live music and the view from your table is one of a kind.

Great! I like seafood restaurants. I think this would be one of the expensive places in the island. Am I right? Could we choose our own choice of fresh seafood?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1997 by habagat
SunSeeker wrote:

I think you mean The Flying Fishbone restaurant. This restaurant can be found in Savaneta. If you drive on the road from the Airport to San Nicolas turn right at intersection when you past Domino's Pizza. Then follow the Flying Fishbone signs.
Flying Fishbone is one of Aruba finest restaurants. They serve the best meat and fish dishes. The atmosphere is fabulous. Your table is directly at the beach along the shore of Savaneta. There is live music and the view from your table is one of a kind.

Wow! We wouldn't miss the chance to visit this great place. Do you know what are some of their popular dishes? Are there any other seafood restaurants in the island?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2017 by hirami
Everyone seems so enthusiastic about this seafood restaurant, but what exactly is it like? Is the seafood uniquely Aruban or is it just regular seafood?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2142 by bethoven
hirami wrote:

Everyone seems so enthusiastic about this seafood restaurant, but what exactly is it like? Is the seafood uniquely Aruban or is it just regular seafood?

Aruba has its own way of cooking. I am excited to taste it because it would be absolutely different. Different in a way that it would have different taste, a taste of Aruba. Do you like sea foods as well?:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2362 by habagat
hirami wrote:

Do you enjoy this place also? I like to eat sea foods than meat. Aside from the place and presentation of the food, the taste of it is something we look forward. I expect that Aruba would serve not just a regular sea food menu.

None

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds