In-Aruba Travel Portal

What to eat

More
14 years 8 months ago #2461 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:What to eat
habagat wrote:

Do you like vegetarian food? I heard that in the island, vegetarians have places too. Vegetables would be less expensive compared to meat. I think that's what you're looking for.

Yes, vegetarian would be very good. I was just wondering if they catered to the vegetarian and vegan crowd.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2837 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:What to eat
crystal wrote:

If you're a steak lover like me, visit L.G. Smith's Steak & Chop House. You'll never regret because the price is reasonable. My favorite is the T-bone steak because it's tender and very juicy. I highly recommend it.

I have heard so much about the huge steak in Aruba. My friend is quite excited to taste it. Where could we find the L.G Smith's Steak and Chop House?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2841 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:What to eat
hirami wrote:

Yes, vegetarian would be very good. I was just wondering if they catered to the vegetarian and vegan crowd.

Of course they could cater all the vegetarian and vegan in Aruba. I don't think we could find many veggie lovers though. :) By the way, I missed to ask. Are you a vegetarian?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2862 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:What to eat
habagat wrote:

Of course they could cater all the vegetarian and vegan in Aruba. I don't think we could find many veggie lovers though. :) By the way, I missed to ask. Are you a vegetarian?

Is there a specific restaurant that serve only vegetarian food? My sister is a vegetarian and we are quite worried if she would like Aruba. It's good to know that they have rooms for veggies eaters.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2886 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:What to eat
brandy wrote:

Is there a specific restaurant that serve only vegetarian food? My sister is a vegetarian and we are quite worried if she would like Aruba. It's good to know that they have rooms for veggies eaters.

Nope, but almost every restaurants there offers vegetarian foods so don't worry.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3050 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:What to eat
I guess we could find particular inexpensive food in the island. I just want to more on the cuisine. I know they have lots of it. Among the existing cuisines in Aruba, which one is the most affordable?

None

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds