In-Aruba Travel Portal

Souvenirs

More
14 years 8 months ago #1966 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Souvenirs
millionaireman wrote:

In every trip, I would not miss to buy souvenirs for my family and friends. I would like to create my own personal souvenirs. Do you think there could be such store wherein we can make our own design for a souvenir?:rolleyes:

Souvenirs with personal touch, that is a great idea. However, I think you wouldn't be able to find such shop there. Why would you like to make one? I mean, I would suggest that you just buy the readily made products. For sure, if ever you find a souvenir shop like that one, it would be costly.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1984 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Souvenirs
I agree. Im sure they have enough shops to be able to find something unique that you dont have to make

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2058 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Souvenirs
There are lots of souvenir items in Aruba that you can give to your family and friends. I suggest you buy different unique ready made item so that you could save more time and energy instead of doing it. However, if you really want to make your own style, you may look for a store wherein you can buy materials. By the way, what design are you planning to make?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2077 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Souvenirs
hirami wrote:

Those sorts of souvenirs are so plain and aren't very original. Is it okay to take things off the island like a plant or something? I bet that would make a wonderful souvenir.

A souvenir plant is also a great idea. If ever I would buy one, I'll purchase a plant that could only be seen in the island. Where do you think we should go to buy those plants?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2088 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Souvenirs
I guess, that could be a good idea to have a plant souvenir. However, this could be not easy to carry. Are you going to bring that plant from Aruba to your place? Do you think the driver would allow you to ride with them? I mean, their are some who really won't allow it. :cool:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3016 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Souvenirs
I don't think we could find some stores like the one you have in mind, Millionaireman. They make all the souvenirs. Although that could be a good suggestion but, I don't think lots of tourists like the idea of making personal souvenirs. It's quite time consuming. :o Anyway, there are lots of things to choose from. :D I am fond of animals, do you think there would be stuff toys in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds