In-Aruba Travel Portal

Events during high season and low season

More
14 years 9 months ago #1696 by millionaireman
I would like to spend a vacation in Aruba anytime next year. Do you know what are the events during the high and low season? Preferably, I would visit during the low season. What do you think I should watch out?:cool:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2784 by habagat
Let me clarify your post what do you exactly mean by hi season and low s3eason? Because the way i understand it do you mean by the flock of people that goes to Aruba during the span of several months?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2804 by nakchura
This confuses me too and makes me curious. What DO you mean by low and high seasons?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2829 by bethoven
I have heard about high and low season however, I don't know any details about it. I believe in every season Aruba celebrates different events. Which season do you think would be best?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2956 by habagat
So, in every seasons there would be different activities. That's interesting. I guess we should visit the month wherein lots of events are held. By the way, what month would high season falls?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3075 by brandy
I haven't heard about the high and low season. I guess Aruba has these seasons only. :o If it would be based on the number of tourists that goes to the island then, I would prefer the low season. Are the prices cheaper during this season?

None

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds