- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Events during high season and low season
- millionaireman
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
17 years 2 months ago #1696
by millionaireman
None
Events during high season and low season was created by millionaireman
I would like to spend a vacation in Aruba anytime next year. Do you know what are the events during the high and low season? Preferably, I would visit during the low season. What do you think I should watch out?:cool:
None
17 years 1 month ago #2784
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Events during high season and low season
Let me clarify your post what do you exactly mean by hi season and low s3eason? Because the way i understand it do you mean by the flock of people that goes to Aruba during the span of several months?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2804
by nakchura
None
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Events during high season and low season
This confuses me too and makes me curious. What DO you mean by low and high seasons?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2829
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Events during high season and low season
I have heard about high and low season however, I don't know any details about it. I believe in every season Aruba celebrates different events. Which season do you think would be best?
None
17 years 1 month ago #2956
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Events during high season and low season
So, in every seasons there would be different activities. That's interesting. I guess we should visit the month wherein lots of events are held. By the way, what month would high season falls?
None
17 years 1 month ago #3075
by brandy
None
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Events during high season and low season
I haven't heard about the high and low season. I guess Aruba has these seasons only.
If it would be based on the number of tourists that goes to the island then, I would prefer the low season. Are the prices cheaper during this season?
None
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds