Skip to content
Plan your trip

Flora and Fauna

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Flora and Fauna

More
17 years 1 month ago #3076 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Flora and Fauna
I love nature. It is one of the reasons why I would go to Aruba. I have heard this is a great place. Are there any other islands around Aruba that we could visit?:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3145 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Flora and Fauna
nakchura wrote:

Local plants and animal life in Aruba are actually unique because of Aruba's natural climate. They have Caribbean Pines and they also have Bougainvilleas, Wild Orchids as well as Hibiscus.


Do they have a farm for plants? I know Aruba has areas for animals but, what about these flowers? I hope I could see the wild orchids when I visit Aruba next year.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3155 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Flora and Fauna
habagat wrote:

Do they have a farm for plants? I know Aruba has areas for animals but, what about these flowers? I hope I could see the wild orchids when I visit Aruba next year.


Yup, they do. There's this one famous garden in Aruba for its flowers that can only be seen there, I just forgot the name of it.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3178 by linette
Replied by linette on topic RE:Flora and Fauna
nakchura wrote:

Local plants and animal life in Aruba are actually unique because of Aruba's natural climate. They have Caribbean Pines and they also have Bougainvilleas, Wild Orchids as well as Hibiscus.


not really familiar with their animal life however by scrolling those responses her make me aware of the different wildlife and plants..thanks for the helpful information:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3243 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Flora and Fauna
Flora and fauna simply mean the wildlife and the plants in a given region. I'm sure that there are government regulations about what plants and animals are protected. I'm wondering to what extent are these plants and animals protected. Is is very strict?

None
More
17 years 1 week ago #3459 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Flora and Fauna
Definitely the government of Aruba has a strict implementation of the law when it comes to wildlife and nature. If they are not protected, there would no lots of tourists in the island. I believe it is one of the main attraction in Aruba. Do you think so?

None
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement