- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Local Food in Aruba?
None
A other typical local food you can find at “de zeerovers” this is where the local fishermen bring the fish. For a few USD you can eat the best food. This shop/bar is located in Savaneta.
Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong.
None
In the center of Oranjestad, behind the building of the police there is a small ally with some kind of parking place. Here is a little small shop where they sell the best tuna sandwiches. This is typical local. You can’t see it from the outside. The only thing you see from the street are 2 tables and a door.
A other typical local food you can find at “de zeerovers” this is where the local fishermen bring the fish. For a few USD you can eat the best food. This shop/bar is located in Savaneta.
Wow! Do they serve different kinds of tuna menu? For sure, the fish would be fresh. I haven't seen a tuna before and I think this could be the place where I could find one.
None
None
I am a bit curious because I haven't eat real Mexican foods. My friend told me that in Aruba we could find different variety of local foods. Where could be the most popular place to buy it? None