Skip to content
Plan your trip

Local Food in Aruba?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Local Food in Aruba?

More
17 years 1 month ago #2863 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Local Food in Aruba?
Do you think we could find bizarre foods in Aruba? :rolleyes: For sure, they would have some exotic and unique menu. What could be the known unusual food in the island?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2922 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Local Food in Aruba?
What do you mean by bizarre, Brandy?:o I think I haven't heard those kind of foods in Aruba. Have you tasted any of it? I wonder if that would be safe to eat. :rolleyes:

None
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement