In-Aruba Travel Portal

Fishing Trip?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1805 by PappaG133
Fishing Trip? was created by PappaG133
Anyone ever taken a fishing trip in Aruba? Any idea on the cost?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1876 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic RE:Fishing Trip?
When we rent a boat to go to the wrecks, we always go to same guy. He usually rent his boat for deep sea fishing.
I do not know the costs. But we pay about USD 50, - per person. Based on 5 persons. So this is USD 250, - I can ask him what the costs are for a fishing trip. If you want...

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
14 years 9 months ago #1889 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Fishing Trip?
Do you have to rent the boat for a personal party or does he have trips where different people sign up and everyone doesnt necessarily know each other?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1938 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Fishing Trip?
SunSeeker wrote:

When we rent a boat to go to the wrecks, we always go to same guy. He usually rent his boat for deep sea fishing.
I do not know the costs. But we pay about USD 50, - per person. Based on 5 persons. So this is USD 250, - I can ask him what the costs are for a fishing trip. If you want...

So, how was the fishing trip? Did you consume the fishes you caught? I am quite afraid with small boat that's why I haven't gone fishing yet. I hope I could try this one when I go to Aruba.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1941 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Fishing Trip?
Is there a time limit when we rent this boat or we could use it for one whole day? It would be nice if we would have a contact with that guy. Where could we find him?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1983 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Fishing Trip?
Even if there is a time limit, it is usually atleast a few hours. By that time you are usually sick of fishing haha

None

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds