Skip to content
Plan your trip

Rock formation

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Rock formation

More
17 years 1 month ago #3245 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Rock formation
I'm sure we would see different sizes of rocks there. I don't know if it would have various colors. If we visit the rock formation, do we have to pay any fees or donations?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3264 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Rock formation
I have read that Casibari Boulders are great. Clusters of huge tonalite boulders sit together in an area just north of Hooiberg. This rock formation, unique to the more typical features of the area, inexplicably rises up from the desert soil to create an unusual setting. Some of the boulders weigh several tons and feature peculiar forms.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3308 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Rock formation
With the water being so rough on the land, there must be a lot of great sediment and finely ground sands. I bet it would be nice to the touch after so many years of erosion.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3329 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Rock formation
How do you find this guys, you'll pose with those rocks and take a photo? Well, for me, this could be a cute idea. LOL! I really like to take beautiful photos of a nice view. :D

None
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #3350 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Rock formation
Yeah, that would make a good photo with unusual rock formations and water splashing up against the rocks in the background. Aruba must sell a lot of calendars.

None
More
17 years 2 weeks ago #3380 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Rock formation
That could be cute idea. Could we make our own personalize calendar in Aruba? I would like to take some pictures in the historical places of the island and use it in my calendar. That would be a good souvenir.:)

None
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement