Skip to content
Plan your trip

One Cool Family Packages

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

One Cool Family Packages

More
17 years 2 months ago #1998 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:One Cool Family Packages
millionaireman wrote:

I haven't heard about that family package. Were you able to avail it, Habagat? What could be some of its inclusion? This would really be great for families who are planning to go to Aruba.


I haven't gone to Aruba yet. A friend of mine told me about this package. I don't know what were its inclusions however, for sure the family would truly enjoy it. What do you think? I hope the site would be able to provide details about this.:)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2018 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:One Cool Family Packages
What about a single person? Are there special packages for one person staying at a hotel for a longer period of time?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2159 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:One Cool Family Packages
hirami wrote:

What about a single person? Are there special packages for one person staying at a hotel for a longer period of time?


I don't think there would be a package for singles staying there. Are you going to Aruba alone? I suggest you bring with your family or friends to avail special packages.:D

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2167 by takatenamano
bethoven wrote:

Have you heard about the "One Cool Family Package"? This sounds good for our family since we plan to visit Aruba next year. Any information provided will be greatly appreciated. :)


No actually. What's it about? Is it an affordable offer in hotels there?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2169 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:One Cool Family Packages
habagat wrote:

I don't think there would be a package for singles staying there. Are you going to Aruba alone? I suggest you bring with your family or friends to avail special packages.:D


Yeah, unfortunately, I don't know anyone in my family or among friends who would enjoy traveling to countries where English isn't the primary language.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2360 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:One Cool Family Packages
takatenamano wrote:

No actually. What's it about? Is it an affordable offer in hotels there?


I think it is somewhat similar to discounts offer to the family. If you plan to visit the island with them, try to avail this package. What particular hotel would you like to stay? Some of the resorts and hotels have these particular package.

None
Time to create page: 0.342 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement