In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hurricanes?

More
14 years 8 months ago #2051 by tex0322
Replied by tex0322 on topic RE:Hurricanes?
I read somewhere recently that they get about a foot and a half of rain a year and the average temperature is around 80 degrees F. It is a tropical climate so you should probably check the weather forecast before you go!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2138 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hurricanes?
It's good to hear that the island is outside the hurricane belt. I guess it would be fine for me to experience heavy rain than hurricanes.:D What are the weathers in Aruba? I mean, do they have summer, winter, autumn and fall? I would appreciate some information.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2497 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Hurricanes?
habagat wrote:

I don't think the place would experience storms and hurricanes. Have you checked on the location of Aruba? When it is outside the hurricane belt, the island would not experience hurricanes.;)

Aruba is outside the hurricane belt so they don't experience it. It could be that the island has storms only. What could be the other natural disasters in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2503 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hurricanes?
brandy wrote:

Aruba is outside the hurricane belt so they don't experience it. It could be that the island has storms only. What could be the other natural disasters in Aruba?

Earthquake is a natural disaster that every country experience. In Aruba there are typhoons however, I don't think there would be tsunami. How about landslide? Is Aruba prone to landslides?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2526 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Hurricanes?
bethoven wrote:

It's good to hear that the island is outside the hurricane belt. I guess it would be fine for me to experience heavy rain than hurricanes.:D What are the weathers in Aruba? I mean, do they have summer, winter, autumn and fall? I would appreciate some information.:)

I'm not sure if Aruba has any distinct seasons like some other places. The temperature is very consistent year-round, and it's usually very warm and sunny. Because of this, you normally don't have to expect any variations in temperature unless it's raining.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3022 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Hurricanes?
We are now quite aware that Aruba is outside the hurricane belt. I have heard that although some countries are not prone to hurricanes, they have experienced it too. Has there been any recorded instances just like this one in the island?

None

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds