In-Aruba Travel Portal

Sanctuaries

More
14 years 8 months ago #1820 by habagat
Sanctuaries was created by habagat
My niece is 6 years old. She really likes animals a lot and she is excited to be in Aruba. We plan to visit in the any sanctuaries or zoo. What could be some of the sanctuaries we could visit in the island?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1840 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Sanctuaries
Aruba has many of that. One of which is the donkey sanctuary. If you haven't seen a donkey before then, the place would be best for you. Do you like birds and butterflies? The island has a farm for birds, butterflies and ostrich. You would really enjoy the place.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1845 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Sanctuaries
I would not miss to visit those places. I thought the island is known for its beaches. I am glad they've got sanctuaries also. Where is the location of the butterfly and bird, Millionaireman? Have you already visited those places?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1860 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Sanctuaries
The number one big fan of zoos are the kids. Honestly speaking, at my age 27 I'm a big fan too. I love seeing different kind of animals. I highly recommend the best zoos in Aruba namely The Toledo Zoo, The Detroit Zoo and Saint Louis Zoo. It's best to visit these zoo's in mid of September.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1868 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Sanctuaries
millionaireman wrote:

Aruba has many of that. One of which is the donkey sanctuary. If you haven't seen a donkey before then, the place would be best for you. Do you like birds and butterflies? The island has a farm for birds, butterflies and ostrich. You would really enjoy the place.:)

Wow. Do you know any the name of the place you're talking about or is it really named donkey sanctuary? Sounds interesting.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1869 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Sanctuaries
bethoven wrote:

I would not miss to visit those places. I thought the island is known for its beaches. I am glad they've got sanctuaries also. Where is the location of the butterfly and bird, Millionaireman? Have you already visited those places?

Yeah. Its good to know that isn't it. I mean even I knew about Aruba because of its beautiful beaches, hotels and resorts. It seems it still has a lot more to offer than that.

None

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds