In-Aruba Travel Portal

Sanctuaries

More
14 years 8 months ago #1870 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Sanctuaries
crystal wrote:

The number one big fan of zoos are the kids. Honestly speaking, at my age 27 I'm a big fan too. I love seeing different kind of animals. I highly recommend the best zoos in Aruba namely The Toledo Zoo, The Detroit Zoo and Saint Louis Zoo. It's best to visit these zoo's in mid of September.

Oh so that means you'll be back there again. Its August now so there will be a little time left for that. Anyways, thank you for recommending those zoos that you mentioned. I'd look up for them when I get there with my kids.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1956 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Sanctuaries
takatenamano wrote:

Wow. Do you know any the name of the place you're talking about or is it really named donkey sanctuary? Sounds interesting.

I believe it is really called donkey sanctuary. I haven't seen the actual place but it is really interesting according to my friend. However, aside from donkeys, do you think we could see other animals?:o

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2031 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Sanctuaries
There's a donkey sanctuary? I've never heard of it before. I don't think there's any in America. Can people interact with the donkeys, too?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2039 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Sanctuaries
takatenamano wrote:

Yeah. Its good to know that isn't it. I mean even I knew about Aruba because of its beautiful beaches, hotels and resorts. It seems it still has a lot more to offer than that.

Were you able to visit those place in Aruba? I'm very much excited to have a tour to their beautiful sanctuaries. I know my family would enjoy to see donkeys and butterflies flying around. :rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2156 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Sanctuaries
crystal wrote:

The number one big fan of zoos are the kids. Honestly speaking, at my age 27 I'm a big fan too. I love seeing different kind of animals. I highly recommend the best zoos in Aruba namely The Toledo Zoo, The Detroit Zoo and Saint Louis Zoo. It's best to visit these zoo's in mid of September.

Great! Everybody would really fun there. Actually, I haven't gone to a zoo yet. However, this is a good place for children because they love animals. Where could we find the zoos in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2215 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Sanctuaries
Wait, I'm a little bit confused. Are zoos and sanctuaries the same thing, or are they different? If they're not the same, what is the difference?

None

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds