In-Aruba Travel Portal

Cruise VS Plane

More
14 years 8 months ago #1892 by PappaG133
Cruise VS Plane was created by PappaG133
Anyone have a preference over the other? And if I decide to take the cruise, how many days should be enough?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1907 by crassus
Replied by crassus on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
I would probably prefer to fly in this case. When I take a vacation, the actually traveling is what I like least. So I would go with the faster method.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1908 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
Yeah I usually think the same way. I trying to weigh the pros and cons of a cruise because its more cost effective since food and a place to stay is all included, you know?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1932 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
I would choose the plane over the other. For me, it would be expensive to take a cruise. As regards to how many days would be enough when you take the cruise, that would depend on your budget. Do you agree?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1950 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
I think it would be more enjoyable when we choose cruise than plane. I am not quite aware as to the number of days in cruising however, this would be more costly than the other. Anyway, does anyone knows any cruise lines?:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1982 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
Im just thinking a cruise would be cheaper because all the food and the room would be included for the entire trip. I dont know if i want to spend all those days traveling at sea

None

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds