In-Aruba Travel Portal

Cruise VS Plane

More
14 years 8 months ago #2427 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
Is cruise cheaper than plane? I always thought it was the other way around. Anyway, I would suggest you take the plane instead. You can stay in Aruba. There are plenty of affordable hotels to stay in there. ;)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2438 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
It feels good to be adventurous sometimes. A cruise vacation is more exciting for me because of the number of activities either onshore or offshore. If you have enough time to travel, try cruise tours in Aruba. You'll not get bored because there are many entertainment inside the ship.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2444 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
PappaG133 wrote:

Anyone have a preference over the other? And if I decide to take the cruise, how many days should be enough?

Take it like this. If you're not in a hurry and would like to have some fun time while on traveling towards Aruba, then might as well take a cruise. But if you are in a hurry, then take the plane. You'll just be sitting there for the whole time though.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2464 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
I'd prefer a plane. You get to your destination quicker. A cruise is more leisurely and will probably have other stops, so it can be more expensive.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3100 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Cruise VS Plane
I would say you should take the plane instead of the cruise. It is the fastest way to go to Aruba. If you would take the cruise, most of your trip would be spend in the ocean. Do you agree? And besides, the other one is more expensive.

None

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds