Skip to content
Plan your trip

Travelers with disabilities

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Travelers with disabilities

More
17 years 2 months ago #1921 by bethoven
Aruba would be a perfect place for everyone. So, with regard to disabled visitors, where do you think we should go for assistance? We just want to make sure that there will be organizations that would help us.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2950 by brandy
Disabled visitors will be assisted there. I heard they have an organization for disabled persons however, I could not remember the name. You may ask information there once you arrive. I wonder, do they offer free services?:D

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2961 by habagat
I would agree with, Brandy. We could find some organizations or even hospitals for disabled people in Aruba. I don't think they would offer free services. :o Is it really safe for them travel?

None
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement