In-Aruba Travel Portal

H1N1 update?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1922 by bethoven
H1N1 update? was created by bethoven
We still have cases of H1N1 in our country. I know I don't have to worry too much about this issue however, I would like to hear current news regarding this one. Is there an increasing number of victims in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1930 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:H1N1 update?
I dont think there have been many cases of swine flu in aruba as of current

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2002 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:H1N1 update?
I don't know if there are increasing number of H1N1 victims in Aruba. In the first place, I haven't heard that the island was one of the places/countries affected by H1N1. Did they have such cases before?:o

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2022 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:H1N1 update?
I haven't heard about any victims in Aruba, but it's understandable to be a little concerned because of the weather. The weather conditions there could be an ideal place for it to spread, but there's good news. A vaccine is being developed now.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2041 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:H1N1 update?
Yes, you're right hirami. Does it mean that people of Aruba had used this vaccine to avoid the virus? :rolleyes: But you know what guys, speaking of this vaccine, we have to be careful in buying this, you might buy a fake one. I was able to heard news recently about this fake vaccine.:mad::(:(

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2155 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:H1N1 update?
hirami wrote:

I haven't heard about any victims in Aruba, but it's understandable to be a little concerned because of the weather. The weather conditions there could be an ideal place for it to spread, but there's good news. A vaccine is being developed now.

That is a good news. We have to conscious with our health. Take vitamin C to protect yourself from sickness. Do you think the vaccine is already available in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds