In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Reggae Party

More
15 years 4 months ago #194 by in-aruba
Aruba Reggae Party was created by in-aruba
ARUBA - The Aruba Conscious Reggae Party will be held at Havana Beach Club on December 26th, 2008.

The Reggae party organizers explained the details of the upcoming event in a press conference. Reggae groups that will perform are ILA, Timbebandits and Isis Band together with Allout Crew and MC Daddy Bass with DJ Francis.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #295 by Lissy
Replied by Lissy on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
Is this something that is held on a regular basis? We are past December now, will they organize more parties like that?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #362 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
in-aruba wrote:

ARUBA - The Aruba Conscious Reggae Party will be held at Havana Beach Club on December 26th, 2008.

The Reggae party organizers explained the details of the upcoming event in a press conference. Reggae groups that will perform are ILA, Timbebandits and Isis Band together with Allout Crew and MC Daddy Bass with DJ Francis.

well i like dancing a reggae..much more of the groups..looking forward on the next show..since its obvious that i cant watch them now..

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #414 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
My best friend loves reggae and she would abolutely enjoy this one. For sure, the organizers will held more parties, right? I wonder, what made the Aruba reggae party stand out from the other reggae parties?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #425 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
Lissy wrote:

Is this something that is held on a regular basis? We are past December now, will they organize more parties like that?

well i guess only in times when they're celebrating something or in times where its full with tourist in the island..:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1528 by bonitavarma
Replied by bonitavarma on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
hey please inform the new date for this year so that we can have a good time in the place and enjoy in the party.. it is th eplace to be in the party....

None

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds