In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Reggae Party

More
14 years 9 months ago #1548 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
bonitavarma wrote:

hey please inform the new date for this year so that we can have a good time in the place and enjoy in the party.. it is th eplace to be in the party....

sure ..i will inform you guys if there will be a new schedule for that..

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1718 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
I like reggae a lot. I hope the island could have more parties just like this one. Do they held reggae party every night at Havana Beach Club? Is this the only place that held such party?;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1753 by millionaireman
in-aruba wrote:

ARUBA - The Aruba Conscious Reggae Party will be held at Havana Beach Club on December 26th, 2008.

The Reggae party organizers explained the details of the upcoming event in a press conference. Reggae groups that will perform are ILA, Timbebandits and Isis Band together with Allout Crew and MC Daddy Bass with DJ Francis.

I listen to reggae music and I would like to hear live bands. Do you think there will be another event this coming December? Who could be there special guest?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2786 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
Its too early to tell as to who will be the guests but don't you worry before December comes there would be an update as to there will be an Aruba reggae party again and who are specific artists that would perform.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2810 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
Oh well, it is an event that is being organized by the Aruba community. So I guess there will always be something like this.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2851 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Reggae Party
habagat wrote:

Its too early to tell as to who will be the guests but don't you worry before December comes there would be an update as to there will be an Aruba reggae party again and who are specific artists that would perform.

yeah i think so maybe much better than before( i mean the artists)..

None

Time to create page: 0.270 seconds