In-Aruba Travel Portal

Water activities

More
14 years 7 months ago #3283 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Water activities
I was also thinking of the pirate submarine in aruba. I guess, they have it there my friend told me about this after his vacation to this place. So, what water activities do they offer?:D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3307 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Water activities
millionaireman wrote:

Snorkeling and diving were common water activities in Aruba. Do you think there could be para sailing, boating and kayaking also? How about the pirate ship and submarine?:D

Those are probably less popular than the snorkeling and diving, but I'm pretty sure there's someone on the island that can help you. I would like to try some kayaking over a long distance, maybe around the whole island.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3327 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Water activities
WOW! surfing is one of the activity that my cousin had influences me, recently. Do you think I could have this in aruba? How much am I going to pay for this activity?:D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3347 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Water activities
I think that I would like to try some waterskiing or even water polo. What would be more interesting is to see some water sports that Arubans have made up. Maybe they have invented a new game among themselves that no other country knows about yet.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7691 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Water activities
Each country has a way to enjoy water activities and definitely they were able to add some different variations of snorkeling, water polo and others. In Aruba you name its almost a one stop alley of water activities, but the most unique part of Aruba is the landscape while enjoying a ton of water activities. I've heard about this pirate ship and submarine activity but i'm not sure about the details. could someone help us out?

None

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds