In-Aruba Travel Portal

Bugaloe beach Bar?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3159 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
habagat wrote:

We could do lots of things in Aruba when night time comes. Someone told me that Bugaloe beach bar is one of the happiest place in the island. Could you tell me more about the place? I would appreciate some information about this.:)

Oh yes. Its a great bar located in a great place in the island. Here so you can check it out more.

[url] www.bugaloe.com/ [/url]

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #3508 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
nakchura wrote:

Oh yes. Its a great bar located in a great place in the island. Here so you can check it out more.

[url] www.bugaloe.com/ [/url]

hi nak..great i had check the link..interesting place! i will surely visit this one soon..

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3613 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
I think the reason that everyone's so happy at that bar is because everyone's probably drunk. You should probably ask them about their hangovers. I bet they'd probably change their answers then.

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3626 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
hirami wrote:

I think the reason that everyone's so happy at that bar is because everyone's probably drunk. You should probably ask them about their hangovers. I bet they'd probably change their answers then.

LOL. Ha ha ha. Well that means it is a great bar then. I don't think there are people who could get drunk in an ugly place you know. Nor can they be happy in such a place even when they're drunk. :)

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3634 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Bugaloe beach Bar?
I suppose that they must be doing something right or else people wouldn't keep coming back to the bugale beach bar. I wonder what special things they do to compete with the many other bars out there in Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds