Skip to content
Plan your trip

Houseboats in Aruba

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Houseboats in Aruba

More
17 years 2 months ago #2015 by hirami
Houseboats in Aruba was created by hirami
I've always been fond of houseboats. Are there any houseboats in Aruba? Since Aruba is surrounded by water, I was wondering if there was an area where houseboats gathered?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2795 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Houseboats in Aruba
There could be house boats around the place. Why are you interested with house boats? Are you a fond goer of the sea? If yes then you should not miss the spectacular beaches of Aruba.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2869 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Houseboats in Aruba
I haven't heard about houseboats before. Could you tell me where we could use it? This is quite interesting. We plan to go fishing and I wonder if we could actually use it.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2892 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Houseboats in Aruba
Me either, never heard of any. But if you're looking for it just so you can explore the sea then I think it would be best for you to dive.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2989 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Houseboats in Aruba
There could be plenty of houseboat in the island. Just try to ask the locals when you get there. As for me, I would rather dive than go fishing. Has there been a submarine tour in the island?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2995 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Houseboats in Aruba
Submarine tour? I doubt if there are any. Submarines could only be used by th military right?

None
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement