- Posts: 310
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Houseboats in Aruba
There could be house boats around the place. Why are you interested with house boats? Are you a fond goer of the sea? If yes then you should not miss the spectacular beaches of Aruba.
I'm interested in houseboats because with them, I can travel and bring my home with me. I don't have to "go home." Instead, I can just move on to my next destination when I'm ready. I think houseboats make travel and living easier.
None
have any plan to swim or dive to the water? By the way, in our place, we have
floating cottage like a houseboat.
None
There could be plenty of houseboat in the island. Just try to ask the locals when you get there. As for me, I would rather dive than go fishing. Has there been a submarine tour in the island?
There could be some submarines in the island but I haven't heard about the submarine tour. That would be fun. Do you think the kids would be allowed for this tour?
None
There could be some submarines in the island but I haven't heard about the submarine tour. That would be fun. Do you think the kids would be allowed for this tour?
I guess if there could be a submarine tour, then everybody is definitely allowed. Are the submarines quite dangerous? I don't think so. I wonder how it feels to be below sea level.
None
i think they don't have such kind of tour in Aruba:D but a heli tour is a good option..instead of an underwater tour...you want to see the underwater scenes ?then try scuba diving..Submarine tour? I doubt if there are any. Submarines could only be used by th military right?
None
You mean, you want to stay in the houseboat all the day, hirami? Don't you
have any plan to swim or dive to the water? By the way, in our place, we have
floating cottage like a houseboat.
It's not that I want to stay in my houseboat all day. I plan on doing plenty of other things, too. In fact, I think having a houseboat with me makes swimming and diving easier. I can have the security of being at home with me.
None