In-Aruba Travel Portal

climate

More
14 years 9 months ago #2046 by bethoven
climate was created by bethoven
How many season does Aruba has? Anybody knows the Aruba's climate? I'm just wondering if its like any other country that has 4 or 2 seasons? :rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2797 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:climate
I think it would only be a dry and wet climate because if i am not mistaken they have a tropical climate and most of the time if you have a tropical climate you don't normally experience winter snow and fall.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2867 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:climate
If it is a tropical place, it wouldn't experience winter and fall. When could be the wet season in Aruba? We might not enjoy the island if we go there during the rainy season.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3055 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:climate
Why wouldn't we enjoy Aruba during wet season? If I am not mistaken, I think one of our concern is that there would be less outdoor activities. :rolleyes: We don't have to worry about that, I'm pretty sure the island has lots of alternatives.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3058 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:climate
There are only two season in Aruba. The summer season and rainy season. If you planning to go to Aruba, it is recommended that you go there during summer where you can enjoy the beach a lot.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3070 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:climate
As I always thought, the island has two seasons only. By the way, do you know what month would summer starts in Aruba? Would it be the first 6 months or the last 6 months of the year?

None

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds