In-Aruba Travel Portal

climate

More
14 years 7 months ago #3524 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:climate
bethoven wrote:

Why wouldn't we enjoy Aruba during wet season? If I am not mistaken, I think one of our concern is that there would be less outdoor activities. :rolleyes: We don't have to worry about that, I'm pretty sure the island has lots of alternatives.

i can easily adapts whether its a wet or dry season..coz i am living also in a tropical country..and i can find alternative activities during such seasons...

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3547 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:climate
I'd say that there are basically two types of weather in Aruba--rainy or sunny. The temperature stays very constant all around the year unless it's the fall rainy season. Other than that, there's isn't much of a change in the weather.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3567 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:climate
hirami wrote:

I'd say that there are basically two types of weather in Aruba--rainy or sunny. The temperature stays very constant all around the year unless it's the fall rainy season. Other than that, there's isn't much of a change in the weather.

hi hirami..are you living in a tropical country? if not then for sure you will Like staying in aruba even for vacation purposes or maybe for good also..

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3580 by hirami
I don't live in a tropical country, but I plan on living in one. Aruba is starting to sound more and more like an ideal candidate. I once had this wall calendar with different tropical settings, and it was absolutely beautiful. It was really useful in the winter. I used to imagine myself there when it got very cold.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3593 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:climate
i have no idea on how many seasons they have but what I have heard was Aruba has tropical marine; little seasonal temperature variation.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3603 by hirami
I could get used to living in a tropical country where the weather was always warm. I don't need cold weather, and it makes me feel really depressed. I know that if I lived in a place where it never got cold, it would be hard for me to stay sad for very long.

None

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds