In-Aruba Travel Portal

Carnival safety

More
14 years 7 months ago #3256 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Carnival safety
I think being alert all the time is one way to enjoy the fair without having bad experience with bad motives. Presence of mind and be alert.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3291 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Carnival safety
Thank you for that tips, guys. Well, I do agree with you, miss petit. Being alert with your things and other belongings is the most important of all. Sometimes, I don't want to be with a person who don't mind of her/his things. :(:)

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3301 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Carnival safety
It's really important to stay together with the people that you came with and make sure that you keep your belongings close on your body. If someone "bumps" into you, you might want to make sure that you still have your ID, passport, money, etc.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3323 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Carnival safety
It would always be nice guys, if you'll put your money in your pocket. Of course, make sure that your pocket is also good and safe for your money. Id is one of the important thing we don't forget. By the way, do you always check your things inside your bag before leaving?:D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3341 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Carnival safety
Putting your belongings inside of your pocket doesn't necessarily mean that they are secure. People pick pockets all the time, and they can do it without you realizing it. You should wear a money belt, and it's best to leave your bags and purses at your hotel. Purses and handbags, especially big ones are just targets to people looking to make a quick buck.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3357 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Carnival safety
Big bags would attract bad guys so I don't usually use it. How about learning karate before I go there? I'm sure that would be a great help for everybody. I would be at ease even if I would go to the carnival alone.

None

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds