In-Aruba Travel Portal

Flu prevention

More
14 years 8 months ago #2374 by rover
Replied by rover on topic RE:Flu prevention
With the Island being part of the "Kingdom of the Netherlands" it has 1st world facilities which with this type of illness is the best you can ask for and in terms of preventing this type of flu, I'm sure that their measures are as good if not better than yours or my home country. So if you are considering travelling to Aruba, I would have to say, in my opinion, its as flu safe as any destination.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2375 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Flu prevention
bethoven wrote:

Currently, their is an outbreak of swine flu in Mexico, and now reported to other countries. I am wondering, does Aruba is equipped with necessary items to assist in preventing the spread of this flu? :rolleyes:

Have you tried to take herbal plants/products? These are effective for those who have illness. We usually take these when we get sick. I believe, any kind of flu would be prevented if you know how to take care of yourself.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2399 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Flu prevention
I think Arubans will be okay in general, but if they regularly receive imports from countries with lots of infected people, then there would be a little more risk to them.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2402 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Flu prevention
I guess, they are in a modern technology that for sure would helps there visitor prevent to have that unwanted flu. However, you have to be responsible also of your body's health. Why not try to bring water and medicine with you?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2501 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Flu prevention
rover wrote:

With the Island being part of the "Kingdom of the Netherlands" it has 1st world facilities which with this type of illness is the best you can ask for and in terms of preventing this type of flu, I'm sure that their measures are as good if not better than yours or my home country. So if you are considering travelling to Aruba, I would have to say, in my opinion, its as flu safe as any destination.

Does it mean that Aruba is advance in technology? What kind of facilities do they have? Anyway, I guess this could be the reason why it is safe to travel in the island.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2524 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Flu prevention
maui wrote:

I guess, they are in a modern technology that for sure would helps there visitor prevent to have that unwanted flu. However, you have to be responsible also of your body's health. Why not try to bring water and medicine with you?:rolleyes:

Bringing medicine with you is always a good idea no matter where you go, but there are times when you can't do anything to prepare. When you travel, a common disease you have to worry about is diarrhea.

None

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds