- Posts: 429
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
travel safety
None
None
None
What do you think are the best travel safety precautions to Aruba? Every time I got a travel, to familiarize the place and think that I'm a newbie there is one thing that I always thought. Aside from that, anybody who wants to add more suggestions? :rolleyes:
if i am not familiar with the place i don't go out alone..i see to it that i go out in group or with the family and with a local map in hand in times of emergency(lost or something)
None
- takatenamano
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
What do you think are the best travel safety precautions to Aruba? Every time I got a travel, to familiarize the place and think that I'm a newbie there is one thing that I always thought. Aside from that, anybody who wants to add more suggestions? :rolleyes:
Yes. Never, ever, forget to bring a map of the place along with its emergency numbers and places to seek help when needed. It would also be helpful to have a guide book since not every people and places in tourists spots are really good.
None
Yes. Never, ever, forget to bring a map of the place along with its emergency numbers and places to seek help when needed. It would also be helpful to have a guide book since not every people and places in tourists spots are really good.
I almost forgot about maps and guide book.
It is one of the most important things to have. Do you think it would be fine to bring some "self defense" materials whenever we go out?None