In-Aruba Travel Portal

shopping for food and liquor in Aruba?

More
14 years 8 months ago #3252 by habagat
I agree with you, Brandy. We would have plenty of choices in Oranjestad. Does Aruba have shopping areas? I think this could be the best place to visit when we would like to buy Aruba products.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3257 by Miss Petit
They are serving Caribbean cuisine. Try those fish, shrimp, prime cuts of beef, lamb, pork, duck and poultry which are all prepared over a wood fire using mesquite and hickory. Also appetizers & salads are a real delicious!

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3311 by hirami
You should definitely buy at the grocery. I would have to assume that anything being sold at an airport is more expensive because it caters mostly to tourists, and people are usually in such a hurry, they don't really pay much attention to how high things are.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3315 by habagat
I'm with you on that hirami. Well, it's always best to have shopping in a grocery because you could definitely have a lots of option to choose. You may also add buying items for your family and friends. This is what I want to purchase when I am on travel. Do you like it too, guys?:D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3333 by hirami
habagat wrote:

I'm with you on that hirami. Well, it's always best to have shopping in a grocery because you could definitely have a lots of option to choose. You may also add buying items for your family and friends. This is what I want to purchase when I am on travel. Do you like it too, guys?:D

The more options that you have, the more competitive the prices will be, so you can save yourself some money. You may also want to make yourself a shopping list or else you will make some impulse purchases and end up spending more money that you originally intended.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3349 by bethoven
I think it would really be best to buy in the grocery rather than in airport. By the way, does anyone knows where is the shopping area in Aruba? I know it is in Oranjestad but I don't have an idea as to where is the specific place. I hope you could help me.

None

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds