In-Aruba Travel Portal

october visit to aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2380 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:october visit to aruba
bethoven wrote:

Do you think October month would be the best month to visit Aruba? Do they have a fine weather on that month? I'm just wondering because its already a Ber month and this could already cold. Isn't it? :rolleyes:

Yes it is fine to go on that month. Although there isn't much going on at that time a far as I can remember. Why not plan to go there at summer. There are lots of activities at that time and lots of people too. :P

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2381 by kotosof
habagat wrote:

It would be fine if you go to Aruba on October. Do you like to witness the festivals and carnivals in the island? I would suggest you go there on December. My friend told me Aruba has so many events during that month.

Oh yes! I've also heard from somewhere that there are many events there at the time of December. Do you know any events there that are good to witness?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2382 by kotosof
blian wrote:

;)I think when we are planing to have a vacation specially in ARUBA, i better to research, what is the best month that we can go in ARUBA.

For me, that's gotta be in summer vacation. Why? For one thing, would you go and have a vacation in a beach at rainy season? :)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2383 by kotosof
habagat wrote:

I think in every country, December would be a cold month. I am not sure if they have winter season. If it's a tropical country then, the island won't have it. By the way, what season do you like, the cold or hot one?:)

Whoa! I think that's a vast question since it will depend on your place. So just to be safe, this is my answer. Hot if I'm in a cold place like America and cold if I'm in the tropics. :)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2398 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:october visit to aruba
bethoven wrote:

Do you think October month would be the best month to visit Aruba? Do they have a fine weather on that month? I'm just wondering because its already a Ber month and this could already cold. Isn't it? :rolleyes:

I think anytime would be a good time to go to Aruba. You don't have to worry about hurricanes, and the weather is typically warm all year round. The temperature is usually about 28 C (82 F).

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2403 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:october visit to aruba
I'm not totally sure the Aruba's weather during this month. You're right bethoven, its Ber month and you have it is expected that the climate is already changing. Isn't it too cold to stay in this place?:rolleyes::confused:

None

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds