In-Aruba Travel Portal

cab ride

More
14 years 9 months ago #2063 by bethoven
cab ride was created by bethoven
Anybody knows how much is a cab ride nowadays? I heard that car rentals are at least $50.00 a day. What do you think is the accurate?:confused:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2072 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:cab ride
I don't know if that would be fine. There are so many things that we should consider when we rent a car. Do I have to pay for my own gasoline? I mean, for sure the fuel would not be enough for a whole day trip. :o

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2093 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:cab ride
I'm not actually sure if that already includes the gasoline. What do you think are the other that we should consider in renting cars?:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2103 by blian
Replied by blian on topic RE:cab ride
Its good yo go for your rented cab just to less your budget and you can go where you wanted to go on that place....And it pends on how you deal or negotiate the owner of the cab that you wanted to rent.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2368 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:cab ride
blian wrote:

Its good yo go for your rented cab just to less your budget and you can go where you wanted to go on that place....And it pends on how you deal or negotiate the owner of the cab that you wanted to rent.:)

Do you think we could avail discounts when we rent a car? If that would be the case then, they would surely have more customers. I hope it all runs in good condition.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2378 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:cab ride
bethoven wrote:

Anybody knows how much is a cab ride nowadays? I heard that car rentals are at least $50.00 a day. What do you think is the accurate?:confused:

What is the currency of Aruba? Do they use dollar as well? If that would be the price, I guess it's fine with me. Imagine with that price I could tour around the island.:)

None

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds