In-Aruba Travel Portal

three weeks in aruba with kids

More
14 years 8 months ago #2225 by habagat
bethoven wrote:

Thank you for that reminders, habagat. That was actually one of my plan to visit in there museum. I know that kids and adults would also enjoy viewing some of the Aruba's historic events and others. Do you know where there museum located?:rolleyes:

I don't know the specific location of the museums. It could be found in the capital city wherein there are lots of people. I do enjoy this place until now. What are you kids interest?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2243 by nakchura
bethoven wrote:

We're planning to have a three-week vacation in Aruba. This could be the first of our kids to travel this place. Anybody knows some specific ideas for things to do aside from going to the beach all day, butterfly farm, and baby beach? What do you think is the great idea about keeping the kids entertained and still managing to have a good time to ourselves?
:rolleyes:

Actually, those things to do that you just mentioned are enough. The thing to manage them to have a good time is to simply just be with them. Although kids really do want to explore places and such, you can't expect them to have the courage to do it alone would you? Besides, not only that they'll have fun but so do you. Good luck.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2244 by nakchura
habagat wrote:

Aside from the water activities and farms to visit, try to go to the museums as well. That could be a very educational place for your children. Do you like to hike? Aruba is one of the greatest place for hiking.;)

Do you know any good museum to go to in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2245 by nakchura
hirami wrote:

You could go to parks and aquariums. You could also visit churches, libraries, and the local markets, too. Try to see if there are any stores that sell things that aren't sold in your native country.

Great idea. This would probably be a great idea to see some things in the market that you could buy as souvenirs.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2265 by hirami
I guess you could see if there are some art activities that the children could participate in or go skating or something around the island. I'm sure the tour guide or tourism board (or office) can give some good recommendations.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2311 by lilibeth
hirami wrote:

I guess you could see if there are some art activities that the children could participate in or go skating or something around the island. I'm sure the tour guide or tourism board (or office) can give some good recommendations.

i think so ..tour guides is the best source of information when we are in the island..

None

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds