Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba gyms

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba gyms

More
17 years 2 months ago #2067 by bethoven
Aruba gyms was created by bethoven
Are there gyms in Aruba wherein you can go to work out? Do they have a good facilities? This is also one thing that I am looking forward when we have a vacation there.:rolleyes:

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2068 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba gyms
I think the island has lots of gyms. I guess, the people in Aruba likes to work out too. In Oranjestad you would definitely find one. Does anyone knows which hotel or resort in Aruba has a gym?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2097 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba gyms
That's what I am looking forward, habagat. A hotel that has a gym inside. Well, I hope to find one. How much would be the cost of that if we'll able to find one? Does it near to its beaches?:rolleyes:

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2099 by blian
Replied by blian on topic RE:Aruba gyms
i think that their a lot of gym that we can look for... We are now in the new age century, every hotels have that kind of amenities.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3017 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba gyms
I haven't heard any gym in Aruba but, I guess they have it too. We might find them in Oranjestad. Do you like the beach a lot? Why wouldn't you try yoga instead? That is an exercise too.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #3026 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Aruba gyms
Why not try hiking and biking, these are good exercises too. You will definitely enjoy the scenery while having your exercise.

None
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement