- Posts: 429
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba gyms
17 years 2 months ago #2067
by bethoven
None
Aruba gyms was created by bethoven
Are there gyms in Aruba wherein you can go to work out? Do they have a good facilities? This is also one thing that I am looking forward when we have a vacation there.:rolleyes:
None
17 years 2 months ago #2068
by habagat
None
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba gyms
I think the island has lots of gyms. I guess, the people in Aruba likes to work out too. In Oranjestad you would definitely find one. Does anyone knows which hotel or resort in Aruba has a gym?
None
17 years 2 months ago #2097
by bethoven
None
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba gyms
That's what I am looking forward, habagat. A hotel that has a gym inside. Well, I hope to find one. How much would be the cost of that if we'll able to find one? Does it near to its beaches?:rolleyes:
None
17 years 2 months ago #2099
by blian
None
Replied by blian on topic RE:Aruba gyms
i think that their a lot of gym that we can look for... We are now in the new age century, every hotels have that kind of amenities.
None
17 years 1 month ago #3017
by brandy
None
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba gyms
I haven't heard any gym in Aruba but, I guess they have it too. We might find them in Oranjestad. Do you like the beach a lot? Why wouldn't you try yoga instead? That is an exercise too.
None
- reymartin69
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
17 years 1 month ago #3026
by reymartin69
None
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Aruba gyms
Why not try hiking and biking, these are good exercises too. You will definitely enjoy the scenery while having your exercise.
None
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds