In-Aruba Travel Portal

Exports from Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2227 by hirami
Exports from Aruba was created by hirami
I know that Aruba is a small island that probably gets overlooked a lot, but it still seems like it's rich in natural resources. What kind of goods are exported from Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2253 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Exports from Aruba
hirami wrote:

I know that Aruba is a small island that probably gets overlooked a lot, but it still seems like it's rich in natural resources. What kind of goods are exported from Aruba?

Great, delicious and giant steaks perhaps?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2268 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Exports from Aruba
What kind of animals would produce such thick steaks? What are some of the natural minerals unique to Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2274 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Exports from Aruba
Aruba has a minimal export industry. Their main source of income is tourism. Though there are agriculture but for local consumption only. There are also Oil processing plants but they import the oil from Venezuela.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2291 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Exports from Aruba
reymartin69 wrote:

Aruba has a minimal export industry. Their main source of income is tourism. Though there are agriculture but for local consumption only. There are also Oil processing plants but they import the oil from Venezuela.

I think they couldn't consume all the agricultural products by themselves. Do you think they export fruits? The place seems to be a tropical one. For sure they have lots of it.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2316 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Exports from Aruba
If there aren't many goods coming out of Aruba, does that mean that there are a lot of goods coming into Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.352 seconds