In-Aruba Travel Portal

Wildlife in Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2305 by oregano
Wildlife in Aruba was created by oregano
I love the beaches, but I always like to take a day off to explore Nature in any place I go. I was wondering, what do you think about Aruba's wild life is would be interesting to explore?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2321 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
Being surrounded by water, I would think that the wildlife in Aruba is pretty rich. There's the wildlife in the water and the wildlife on land to consider.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2350 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
Aruba is one of the great places in the world. Of course, it would be interesting to explore Aruba's wildlife. In fact, they have lots of places to visit so tourists would experience the wildlife of the island. Have you heard about their sanctuary, zoo and farms? These are the places you shouldn't miss to visit.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2357 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
oregano wrote:

I love the beaches, but I always like to take a day off to explore Nature in any place I go. I was wondering, what do you think about Aruba's wild life is would be interesting to explore?

Yes. They also have zoos and interesting wild life sanctuaries. You should check them out too.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2387 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
Is there a particular place other than zoos and sanctuaries where you can see animals in their natural habitat or just out in the wild?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2418 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
For me, they are blessed in natures beauty. What I mean, they have beautiful beaches and other exciting places which you can visit too. By the way, do they have also birds that keeps on flying in the air?;)

None

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds