In-Aruba Travel Portal

Wildlife in Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2424 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
There are Lots of wildlife to see in Aruba. There is a Butterfly farm, Ostrich farm and the Arikok National Park. You'll find this places a haven of peace.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2839 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
Wow! A great place for animal lovers too. Are we allowed to touch the animals in sanctuaries and farms? :o In some other places, visitors would be allowed to feed them. Do you think we could do that as well?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2864 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
maui wrote:

For me, they are blessed in natures beauty. What I mean, they have beautiful beaches and other exciting places which you can visit too. By the way, do they have also birds that keeps on flying in the air?;)

I think we could see flocks of bird in Aruba. Have you ever thought of the snakes? Do you think the island has lots of them? :rolleyes:I expect we could see iguanas too.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2923 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Wildlife in Aruba
bethoven wrote:

Wow! A great place for animal lovers too. Are we allowed to touch the animals in sanctuaries and farms? :o In some other places, visitors would be allowed to feed them. Do you think we could do that as well?

Most probably, they have rules and regulations for visitors. In our country, we are allowed to feed the animals however, we are not permitted to touch them. What particular sanctuaries and farms are you planning to visit?

None

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds