Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruban Opinion of Americans

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruban Opinion of Americans

More
17 years 1 month ago #2396 by hirami
We've been talking about whether the people of Aruba are nice and generous, and it got me to wondering-what do Arubans think of Americans? I know there are some countries where the people will hate you just because you're from America. Aruba isn't like that, is it?

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2405 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Aruban Opinion of Americans
I guess, they are all good. I haven't heard any Aruban comments to American. Do they have a little conflict, hirami? If their is, you may share it here. I want to hear both sides com mints.:)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2408 by habagat
What's wrong with American people? I don't think the locals in Aruba would think negatively about you when you treat them nicely. It's just a give and take relationship. ;)

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2474 by hirami
Okay, I just wanted to be sure before I went there. There are some places I believe it's best not say that you're from America.

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2485 by brandy
I don't think the locals have negative impression with the Americans. We have to be nice with other people to avoid chaos. Have you experienced something like that in other country?:rolleyes:

None
More
17 years 1 month ago #2521 by hirami
I plan on being nice to anyone I encounter whether I'm in the United States or in another country. I was just being cautious.

None
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement