In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban Cinema

More
14 years 8 months ago #2400 by hirami
Aruban Cinema was created by hirami
What are some of the movies made in Aruba like? Because of its tropical climate and year-round warm weather, has there been any American or other international movies filmed in Aruba? Also, I would like to know if there have been any movies made about Aruba. It's an interesting enough place.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2401 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
I haven't gone to Aruba once. Moreover, our family is planning to visit this place within this year or next year. By the way, do they have cinema like what the other countries have?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2410 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
I don't know much about it. However, there could be some international films taken in the island. Could there be some known Hollywood actresses and actors who came from Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2430 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
Haven't heard of a Hollywood film done in Aruba. Though there are plenty of cinemas in Aruba. You can try the Cinema in an open area. This is exciting because it is done in a Parking space of a Drive Inn. You have to check it out.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2437 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
I've watched some of the old aruban films such as Derailed, Control and Knock Off. I'm a big fan of action films. I'm looking forward to watch new films.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2479 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
crystal wrote:

I've watched some of the old aruban films such as Derailed, Control and Knock Off. I'm a big fan of action films. I'm looking forward to watch new films.

I'm a big fan of action (and horror) movies, but I'd be interested in any kind of film that was made in Aruba by Arubans just to see their take on cinema. Even if it was an art film, I'd love to see it.

None

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds