In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban Cinema

More
14 years 8 months ago #2740 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
For sure, they have all kinds of movies in Aruba. I wonder, how about the documentary films? I am quite interested with these things and I would be happy if they would have it too.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2749 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
Just like in other countries, Aruba has a horror, comedy, drama and action films. I am interested with documentary films as well. However, I doubt if they would show it in cinemas. What could be the most popular film as of now in the island?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2777 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
so what do you think guys are there any hollywood stars that visited Aruba or are there actual hollywood films that featured Aruba? Because if there is it would be very intriguing to know ... hehehehe

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2870 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
crystal wrote:

I've watched some of the old aruban films such as Derailed, Control and Knock Off. I'm a big fan of action films. I'm looking forward to watch new films.

How did you know that these are Aruba films? I tried to search some sample movies however, I failed. :o When you watched the movie, was there an English subtitle?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2881 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
hirami wrote:

What are some of the movies made in Aruba like? Because of its tropical climate and year-round warm weather, has there been any American or other international movies filmed in Aruba? Also, I would like to know if there have been any movies made about Aruba. It's an interesting enough place.

Probably. If there is you also probably wouldn't know about it anyway. Unless you recognize that the setting is there of course. :D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3051 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruban Cinema
I guess there would be no problem when it comes to movies or films. Lets talk about the place. Has anyone in the forum knows how the cinema looks like? Are they advance in terms of equipment or something like that?

None

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds