In-Aruba Travel Portal

Discounts

More
14 years 8 months ago #2450 by habagat
Discounts was created by habagat
I noticed that tourists could avail less prices in the accommodation through packages and others. Is it possible that we can get discounts in restaurants as well?:o

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2472 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Discounts
That would be nice, and maybe there's coupons, too. Maybe discounts on restaurants and other things like car rental come with a big travel package or something.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2486 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Discounts
Of course, people would enjoy it a lot if there would be discounts in hotels, rentals and restaurants. Where do you think we could get this coupons? :) I hope they still have it.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2513 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Discounts
I think so. There could be some restaurants that offer discounts. If they would have coupons, do you think it would be limited? :o Do they have an "eat all you can" restaurants?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2514 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Discounts
habagat wrote:

I noticed that tourists could avail less prices in the accommodation through packages and others. Is it possible that we can get discounts in restaurants as well?:o

I don't think so, unless there's a promo or coupons for that kind of purpose.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2515 by kotosof
Replied by kotosof on topic RE:Discounts
bethoven wrote:

I think so. There could be some restaurants that offer discounts. If they would have coupons, do you think it would be limited? :o Do they have an "eat all you can" restaurants?

Of course coupons would be limited. Restaurants that are celebrating something would probably have this.

None

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds