In-Aruba Travel Portal

Discounts

More
14 years 8 months ago #2520 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Discounts
Yeah! What do you think is the most beautiful place in Aruba that you think we will like? What tourist attraction do you think guys is the best?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2536 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Discounts
If it's a hotel, maybe you have to book your stay in advance and online to get a discount. Of course, booking during a certain time of the year will probably have its own set of discounts. As for restaurants, it could be cheaper during certain hours of the day.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2545 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Discounts
Miss Petit wrote:

Yeah! What do you think is the most beautiful place in Aruba that you think we will like? What tourist attraction do you think guys is the best?

The best would be its capital city which happens to be Oranjestad.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2660 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Discounts
bethoven wrote:

I think so. There could be some restaurants that offer discounts. If they would have coupons, do you think it would be limited? :o Do they have an "eat all you can" restaurants?

An "eat all you can" restaurant sounds to be a great place. I hope we could find some. ;) By the way, could there be some available coupons in the internet?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2664 by blian
Replied by blian on topic RE:Discounts
I think there will be always promos or event that they prepare for the tourist that they have in their country...We can join too in the proper event. so lets have fun! ;);)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2669 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Discounts
hirami wrote:

If it's a hotel, maybe you have to book your stay in advance and online to get a discount. Of course, booking during a certain time of the year will probably have its own set of discounts. As for restaurants, it could be cheaper during certain hours of the day.

In our country, some restaurants have cheaper prices every 2-5 in the afternoon. I think this is called "budget meal". Do you think we could find something like this in the island?

None

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds