In-Aruba Travel Portal

Sunset tour?

More
14 years 8 months ago #2454 by habagat
Sunset tour? was created by habagat
I often go to the beach to watch the sunset. My friend told me that in Aruba, there is a so called "sunset tour". I wasn't able to ask her further information. Have you heard about it?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2908 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Sunset tour?
I haven't really heard about sunset tour. Is it something that must be paid? :o If I would go to Aruba, I'll just stay in the beach to watch the sun as it sets.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3078 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Sunset tour?
Why was it called sunset tour? After watching the sun sets, what happens next? :confused: I would appreciate this one if this is going to be a whole day trip. Of course with free foods and drinks. :D

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3570 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Sunset tour?
habagat wrote:

I often go to the beach to watch the sunset. My friend told me that in Aruba, there is a so called "sunset tour". I wasn't able to ask her further information. Have you heard about it?

nope .likewise here..never heard about that kind of tour..maybe its organize among the tourists and hire some locals to be a tourist guide to know where is that particular place or best place to watch it..

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3584 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Sunset tour?
I've never heard of a sunset tour, but it's easily something that I would be interested in participating in. How long is the sunset tour, and how long before sunset does it start? Does the tour group do something special like a finale once it gets completely dark?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3591 by Miss Petit
Replied by Miss Petit on topic RE:Sunset tour?
Sunset tour maybe enjoying the sunset while having a tour. What I have heard was a sunset sail. That is enjoying the sunset view while onboard on a luxury ship.

None

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds